Disclaimer: While Flated has tried to build the first three sizes to accommodate as many different vehicles as possible, there are many variations between vehicle makes, model years and aftermarket bed liners. So please take the time to measure your vehicle before ordering. YOUR MEASUREMENTS CAN VARY BY +/- 2 INCHES AND STILL HAVE A PERFECT FIT.
As truck lovers, we know the value of having a proper topper for life’s activities. The Air-Topper™ eliminates commitment and lets you think outside the box.
The Full-Size Air-Topper™ Short bed was designed to fit most newer model 5.5ft short beds on the Toyota Tundra, GMC Sierra, Ford 150, Chevy Silverado, and Dodge Ram (also with Ram Boxes).
The Full-Size Air-Topper™ Standard bed was designed to fit most newer model 6.5ft beds on the GMC Sierra, Ford 150, Chevy Silverado, and Dodge Ram (also with Ram Boxes).
The Air-Topper™ is offered in 3 sizes to fit most full size standard beds, full size short beds, and Tacoma long-beds. Featuring a four-chamber construction, this convenient shell inflates to a rigid structure that clamps to the truck bed for complete containment. The privacy-tinted side and rear windows can be rolled up or completely removed for extra light and air flow. When you want to free your truck bed space, the Air-Topper™ conveniently rolls into a small backpack for maximum space-saving. The lightweight drop-stitch construction makes the Air-Topper™ perfect for the truck owner who wants a shell that can be singularly installed and removed.
The Air-Topper™ eliminates hassle while being the most versatile shell your truck bed could ever wish for. When you don’t need it, simply deflate, roll up, and store in the closet or garage. The Air-Topper™ backpack makes it simple to not only neatly stow away, but it’s also airline approved and travel ready. Using the Air-Topper™ in combination with the FLATED® Air-Deck™ will turn any truck into a happy camper. Weighing in at 35lbs, this shell makes you free to vehicle convert at will. Simple and structural—the best way to topper.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BED.
(MEASUREMENTS CAN VERY BY +/- 2 INCHES)
- Durable and rigid. Made from military grade PVC coated drop-stitch material
- Tinted rollable side windows for ventilation while camping or accessing bed of truck
- Zipping and removable screens on side window to keep the bugs out
- Replaceable windows
- Back window uses ultra durable zippers and can be rolled/secured with built-in hook and loop closures
- 8 attachment points to keep it secure to the trucks rails
- Three mesh organizing pockets on the inside to store gear and supplies
- Includes easy carry bag with backpack-style shoulder straps
- Includes high-pressure hand pump
- Electric pump can be purchased separately