KRAZY BEAVER SHOVEL (BLACK HANDLE/RAW STEEL HEAD)
****This is an unfinished raw steel shovel head. It is up to the consumer to remove tool marks and surface rust in order to prep the shovel for the finish product.
KRAZY BEAVER™ SUPER SHOVEL (Note, the modular 3 piece design was discontinued January 2015)
The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is an All American Made Product.
Currently the shovel is available in one size at this time.
- Measures 40 inches Total length. Excellent for Camping, Hunting and Off-Road use.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- This head comes in raw steel to allow the use to customize the shovel. May have some small rust due to no coating. Makes it easier to apply primer or sand blast.
- The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating Ice and Clay.
- Measures 11 1/2” Height X 8 1/2 wide.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- Stealth Black Handle
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip”, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc…
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins:
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
Warning: This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov.