Knock on my windows, link up the chain
It's gotta be easy, no splinters no pain
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better get ready.
- Richard Wright
Like its namesake, a blanket this beautiful only comes around every 76 years - but with your help, we might just convince it to stick around a while.
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket (scroll down for more info).
Yoga Blanket. Beach Blanket. Picnic Blanket. Camping Blanket. Life Blanket.
From backyard hangs to romantic campfire nights under the stars, and from your couch at home to the edge of the Grand Canyon - this incredible handwoven blanket from Trek Light Gear is your new best friend.
This midweight blanket is soft to the touch (and gets softer with every use) to keep you warm and cozy on cold nights and it's plenty big enough to share with a friend.
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Woven on a traditional handloom
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Trek Light Blankets soften with use & love
- Favorite Band: Phish
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
- Approximate Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Approximate Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Approximate Weight: 2.75lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed