DIY wiring kit with mount for Toyota backup camera.
- 2010-current 4runner camera
- 2012-current Tacoma camera
- 2014-current Tundra camera
This kit is not a direct “plug and play” kit. It requires cutting original camera wiring harness and splicing in the wires that come with this kit.
- Steel bracket with hardware to mount bracket. (Bracket designed to mount directly to C4 rear bumper swing out but can be used as a generic mounting bracket for other applications as well)
- 4 different colors of wire (20ft of each)
- 8 heat shrink solder connectors
- Plastic wire loom
- Square plastic plug to cover hole where camera was removed from original bracket.
Kit does not include camera!
Ships in 3 to 4 weeks.