INTRODUCING MAROON BELL GLOVE CO.'S THE LEATHER GLOVE IN BUFFALO BROWN – THE ULTIMATE LEATHER GLOVE DESIGNED TO BECOME A CHARACTER IN THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE AFFORDABLE PRICE TAG; THIS BROWN LEATHER GLOVE IS CRAFTED FROM THE SAME HIGH-QUALITY, FULL-GRAIN WATER BUFFALO HIDE THAT OUR COMPANY IS BUILT ON.
- Full Grain Water Buffalo Leather • Hides not stretched or sanded, retaining densely packed fibers • Lightweight, warm, yet breathable for summer use • Smart Finger technology
- Molds to the contours of your hands over time • Becomes softer and shinier with use • Can get wet and will become even softer after breaking in again • High durability, tear resistance, and wrist protection
How to Break in Your Gloves:
NOTE: You want these gloves to fit tight at first. Over a month, they will loosen and mold to your hands. You can use leather balm (coming soon), oils, or simply get them soaking wet, dry them, and break them in a few times.
- Camping Gloves: Perfect for protecting your hands from fire, hot rocks, and camping stoves due to their durability and high tear resistance.
- Gardening Gloves: Ideal for protecting your hands from sharp thorns, objects, snakes, spiders, or the constant wear and tear from yard work.
- Farming Gloves: Designed with a higher wrist threshold for protection while bailing hay, as well as a dense fiber structure to protect against barbed wire and other sharp objects.
Maroon Bell Glove Co. is not about fast fashion or disposable products. We are dedicated to creating items that last, matter, and work. Experience the difference with our Buffalo Brown Leather Gloves – they may just be the last gloves you'll ever need.