The Trigger 6 SHOOTER Wireless Accessory Control System substantially saves installation time of your electronic accessories! Eliminate the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories. It also adds functionality such as an RF remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle and dimming/flashing functions for installed lighting. In addition, fused circuits with LED indicators notify you of blown fuses.
The included battery-powered RF remote utilizes a universal mounting system that will accommodate round surfaces as well as flat surfaces. Its buttons are back-lit and it is programmable for security or use with additional remote’s. Several Trigger control boxes and remote’s can be used together to control up to 24 accessories. When mounted to a UTV roll bar, the buttons on the remote are more easily accessible than dash switches. No straining against seat belts to reach the dash, just a quick reach up to tap the remote.
The Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions as well as flashing when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights from outside the vehicle whenever you might need to activate an accessory on demand.
A few notable features:
- Accepts 12-24 Volt input
- Two 30, two 10, and two 5 amp fused circuits
- Built-in Bluetooth battery monitor – see connected battery voltage in real-time on the app
- Includes 6 wire harnesses with waterproof connectors
- Wireless back-lit RF remote rocker switch module
- Set custom backlight colors on the remote!
- Backlit switches when optionally connected to 12 Volt power via an 8′ long, thin 28 gauge harness
- Of course you can control it from your mobile device with our free App!