Tundra Overland Series Front Bumper / 2nd Gen / 2007-2013
PLEASE CALL FOR PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND LEAD TIMES
2007-2013 Tundra Overland Bumper
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates and 1/4″ thick winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Works with TRD Pro skid plate and aftermarket skid plates.
- Comes with holes for parking sensors.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- The bumper comes pre-drilled for a pair of LP9 or LP6 lights in front of the grille. The LP9 lights will work with the full-height bull bar as well as no bull bar.
- Weighs 165lbs without bull bar, 180lbs with full height bull bar.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Flat rate shipping costs do not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts