*LEAD TIMES: 4Runner 2-Row Systems are 30 day lead times, all other Systems are 10-14 days.
Designed and tuned specifically for your 5th Generation (’10-Current) Toyota 4Runner. Guaranteed to deliver unmatched sound reproduction, seamless integration, and uncompromising reliability. You can expect unparalleled clarity, loudness, and deep bass response without impeding vocals the moment you plug-in.
IMPORTANT: FOR OWNERS OF MODEL YEARS 2010 to 2013. Party Mode can effect the quality of sound and therefore it is not recommended to engage Party Mode once the OEM Audio Plus system is installed.
FOR OWNERS WITH BASE AUDIO SYSTEMS ONLY (not JBL equipped). The systems on this page are applicable only to vehicles without factory JBL audio.
System 500 Includes:
- Multi-Channel 64-Bit DSP Power Amplifier w/ Quick-Sync Wiring Harness
- Dedicated Subwoofer Amplifier (*Optional*)
- Secondary Subwoofer System (*Dual Option*)
MULTI-CHANNEL 64-BIT DSP POWER AMPLIFIER
- Powers & Remasters All Speakers + Subwoofer
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 64-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
4RUNNER SUBWOOFER SYSTEM*
- 8″ Quad Voice-Coil Subwoofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
- * Dual Subwoofer System Optional
DEDICATED SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER* (OPTIONAL)
- Adds More Headroom + Low-Frequency Extension
- 500 Watts RMS
- Class D (95% efficient)
- Includes Gain Control Knob for precision adjustability
- *Can be added in the future seamlessly
QUICK-SYNC WIRING HARNESS
- Maintains all factory functionality
- Constructed of genuine OEM connectors
- Fuse Holder Assembly is element proof butt-connectors w/ built-in solder
- < 4lbs / 1.8kg