Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium 14 gauge cold-rolled steel blade and 6000 series aluminum extruded shaft. This is the strongest, full-sized compact shovel ever made. Use it for trail building, off road, survival, hunting, camping, or for a ground-breaking. This will be your go-to tool for a lifetime.
- Blade: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"