No plastic. No rivet nuts. All welded. All aluminum.
This fully welded aluminum expedition roof rack is made from custom designed extrusions and includes all hardware required for installation. No drilling is required.
- Constructed into a sturdy latticework with dove-tailed and welded joints
- Powder-coated black
- 3 feet per side
- No rivet nuts used. Ready to mount
- 55lbs installed weight
- 82 11/16" x 49 5/8" (2100mm x 1260mm)
- Expedition top rails (half and full length) optional extra
- 550lb dynamic load rating (adhere to vehicle load limits at all times)
Fitted via a custom made heavy duty aluminum track bolted to OEM holes. The roof rack is easily removable when not is use. The mounting feet are height adjustable allow for the fitment of accessories beneath the rack.
A number of roof rack accessories are available.
Proudly made in South Africa for 30 years. Expedition grade equipment now available in USA.
(Land Cruiser 100 & GX 460 shown. Prado 120 / GX 470 is similar)