The Eclipse 180° Awning brings you instant cover, wherever the road takes you. With 8.2m2 of protection from the elements, this awning is suited to a wide range of vehicles and setups. Designed for an easy one-person set up, the unit is freestanding during set up and pack down. The heavy-duty swivel hinge system holds the entire kit up while you extend and tension the awning arms and release the two pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles stowed along the rafters. Attach the final leg poles and youll be under cover in a matter of minutes.
The awning is made from premium 320gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating plus seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions. The durable box-tube alloy rafter system is strong and lightweight, supported by a heavy-duty alloy swivel hinge system. The kit also includes a removable, heavy-duty 600gsm PVC cover for protection when youre on the road.
With the option to add on a wall (sold separately), you can have even more protection, extra privacy, cover for your gear or space for the swags - the options are endless.
The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or steel basket set ups. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
NOTE: for dual-cab ute installation install over the tray OR the body not over both. Ensure awning is anchored with supplied guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use.
Features & Specifications
- 8.2m² of cover easily mounted to passenger or driver’s side of the vehicle
- Designed as a freestanding unit for easy setup and pack down only
- Easily set up by one person
- (New) Aluminum hinge system. Hinged from both ends, the awning spans 6m along the side of the vehicle
- (New) 320gsm poly/cotton grid ripstop canvas
- (New) Lightweight box tube alloy rafters
- The Eclipse 180° Awning features two pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packed away
- Two additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are also included
- 1500mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- 3 heavy duty brackets with fixings, holding straps, guy ropes and pegs included
- Optional wall available (sold separately)
* Ensure awning is anchored with suppled guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use
Dimensions: 6000mm L X 2000mm W x 2100mm H (average height)
Packed Down: 2200mm L x 150mm W x 200mm H
|External Dimensions:||6160L X 2070W x 2100H mm (average height) | 8.2m2|
|Max. Head Height:||2100mm|
|Suits Vehicle Height:||16002100mm|
|Material:||320gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas|
|Frame Material:||Lightweight Box Tube Alloy Rafters |Heavy-duty Alloy Hinge System|
|Transit Cover Material:||Heavy-duty 600gsm PVC|
|Waterhead Rating:||PU 1500 mm Water Rated|
|Packed Dimensions:||2230L x 160W x 180H mm|