OVERLAND VEHICLE SYSTEM RECOVERY RINGS
Designed with 6061 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum with precision machining. Equipped with a soft shackle is the safest and the most convenient recovery tool on the trails. The Overland Vehicle Systems Recovery Ring is the safer way to do off road recovery. This heavy duty recovery ring is designed for use with soft shackle and can be used with any standard tow strap. The 2.5" ring has a 35,000 lb. breaking strength and is perfect for any off road vehicle. Whether you're stuck in the mud or need to pull a vehicle out of a ditch, the Overland Vehicle Systems Recovery Ring is the perfect solution. Order yours today and be prepared for anything the trail throws your way.
Recovery Ring Features
• Only use with synthetic winch lines.
• Weight Capacity 155KN (35,000lbs)
• 6061 aluminum alloy, with a T6 temper
• 50% stronger than traditional snatch blocks
• Comes with storage bag with quick cinch
• Limited lifetime warranty1