**UPDATE*** Right Hand or Passenger side 270's are currently sold out. More coming in late July/August. Left Hand or Driver Side in stock and shipping immediately.
The new 5 arm Peregrine 270 Awning is suitable for mounting on most 4wds and trailers including Tear drop styles with a rear galley. Now with Light suppression technology keeping you cooler and avoiding sunburn.
The Peregrine 270 Awning from 23 Zero offers an incredible amount of shelter and is the perfect choice for your overlanding or camp set up. Ideal for overnight stays, meal breaks and long term base camping.
With a span of just under 20 ft along the length of the vehicle when fully erected the Peregrine 270 provides second to none shelter and coverage. With the optional 2 walls erected the peregrine goes to the next level with up to 279 sqf of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for both sun and rain protection.
Measuring 88 Inches when stowed making it suitable for many mounting applications. Set up of the awing alone can be achieved in under 60 seconds by one person due to the Peregrines free standing design. Incorporating two convenient integrated swing down pivoting telescopic legs for ease of set up and pack down and constructed with extruded box alloy rafters and cast alloy hinge mechanisms the Peregrine 270 is surprisingly light weight at under 51lb.
Using a 280gsm PU coated Ripstop poly cotton canvas with Light suppression technology (LST)
Features & Specifications
- The awning and walls are constructed using a hard-wearing proofed 280gsm Ripstop poly cotton canvas
- Light suppression technology reduces the temperature underneath by up to 20% , Light and UV blocked
- Aluminum box extrusion rafters with cast alloy hinges, Brass washers and case hardened pin.
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover
- With walls fitted, the set up covers approx. 279 SQF depending on mounting height
- 5x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included
- Hinged from front and back
- Extended forward facing front rafter offering additional shelter over the front and rear doors (depending on application)
- Included guy ropes to create a water run off valley
- Simple 1 person set up and pack down
- Optional 2 x wall kit ( can be used as extensions)
- 2 year warranty
- 88 Inch mounting length 7.5 inches tall , 6 inches deep
- Fully open measures just over under 20 feet end to end
- Comes with 3 X L style mounting brackets
- All mounting hardware included for most cross bar style roof racks